Marauder Sound System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marauder Sound System

I have one day (tomorrow) to get to the bone yard and get what I can from a Marauder. I was walking out of the yard today at closing time and stumbled upon a Marauder. I had time to grab what was loose in it but the interior is in pieces. Someone had gotten to the guages. I saw the subwoofer on the rear deck and plan to grab that but I know nothing about the sound systems in these. Are they plug and play in earlier Whales?

Bolt in, run wires, install and play most likely. Would be something pretty nice if you could rescue the whole thing.

Comment

I doubt they are plug and play... I'd think you'd have to pull whatever amp/processor that powers it and scratch wire it, or fish out the whole system. It'd probably be easier to wire it up to an aftermarket system...
      Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
      'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
      sigpic
      85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

So there is a sub mounted to the rear deck? What size?
        '01 Mercury Grand Marquis GS 4.6L
        '01 Ford Mustang GT 4.6L

Comment

Its probably very similar to what the Towncars had. If so, its a 6.5", and its in this big plastic enclosure thing that sorta surrounds the mini spare tire.
          86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
          5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
          I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Working...
          X