how-to article section?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how-to article section?

I was thinking that we could use a section dedicated to purpose-made how-to writeups.

We have a few stickies about HO conversions, TV cables, and other common things, but I think a one-stop spot for common things like the PCV screen in SEFI manifolds, adjusting the TV cable, changing control arm bushings, drilling for/installing rear sway bars, converting from various top end/induction systems, etc. would be useful. I'm sure there are a lot of threads in here that could be directly cut and paste into an article or become a how-to with minimal reformatting. Right now we have a lot of good tech buried in 1000 post reader's rides and the like.

Thoughts?

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
    160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
    waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Excellent thought, and the reason why I started the steering-box-swap thread in Box-body driveline/suspension (which hopefully someone will get around to stickying ......). A couple of years ago some of us were feeling ambitious about creating basic-guide threads for various purposes, but I think the enthusiasm waned after a little while and more folks had real life to attend to.
    2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

i could help with this, i think .....i have a aot of time,but i dont, but i can make a how to and then have you guys proof read and make sure it all is kosher before making it an article.
      89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

Working...
      X