WTB: Ford JBL Dash Speakers and RH Jbl Rear deck speaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Ford JBL Dash Speakers and RH Jbl Rear deck speaker

i am looking for the jbl dash speakers for my car. these speakers are found on town cars with the jbl system to verify if the car has a jbl system take a look at the rear speaker covers they will say jbl audio system on it. speakers must be in good shape and not crackle when pushing on the cone to see if there good. if the cone is yellowed badly chances are the speaker is junk. the late 1988-1989 town cars had grill covers on them to protect them from the sunlight i dont mind which you get as long as they do not crackle and arent ripped. i need the mounting screws too. also i need the rh side rear deck speaker also found on the same car or a mark vii with the jbl system either will work. remember to leave some of the harness with the plug on the speakers when pulling them so i can tap them into my existing wires. will pay $35 and shipping to the person who can get me these items.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
    -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
    1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.
Working...
X