WTB: Ford Motor Company Dog Dish Center Caps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Ford Motor Company Dog Dish Center Caps

Hey guys I'm looking for these center caps and yes I know they are very hard to find but if any one has come across them or if you just happen to own a set please let me know thanks.

Dang there was one in the junkyard last week..it was slightly banged up though... I occasionally see them on ebay they were used on a few different models i believe
    -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

arrgg In my area these cars practically are non existent. Thank god for this site I do get allot of non mechanical parts here. Let me know if you see any of these any of these caps I MUST HAVE THEM!! . . . . .Thank You

Comment

Originally posted by Brown_Muscle View Post
        Dang there was one in the junkyard last week..it was slightly banged up though... I occasionally see them on ebay they were used on a few different models i believe
        OMG your the guy I've seen your car on cardomain before its was your car that made the extra energy to get those caps love your Vic and the colour is amazing. Id love to walk to me car and be driving yours looks beautiful keep up the great work.

Comment

Working...
        X