My 89 is still for sale right now also for trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 89 is still for sale right now also for trade

I am asking 1500 for 1989 Mercury Grand Marquis that was use for police work in orlando fl and charlotte meck with a 5.0 that has only 25k miles also flowmaster that make this car worth it she has a new water pump and belts also a new power steering pump also a new battery the only thing wrong with her is a right front door glass was destroy it will only cost 117 to replace the seats are not good the front are the worst and the back are ok the front door panels are coming off but everything works the power windows power mirrors also the power seats has some rust but not much!!!!! also she needs a paint job or you can keep it flat back.. I am looking to trade for a 1980-91 crown vic, also a 70's 4x4 or a 70 marquis or a 80-86 grand marquis or a old cougar no 80's this is the selling price because of the great miles the man hours of putting parts on and the new parts and the original miles and this is way under list for what the value books on like kelly blue book price

if a trade come you must bring it to me were I can look at it the same time you look at this car also pics nc or sc

Originally posted by NCGrandMarquis View Post
    I am asking 1500 for 1989 Mercury Grand Marquis that was use for police work in orlando fl and charlotte meck with a 5.0 that has only 25k miles also flowmaster that make this car worth it she has a new water pump and belts also a new power steering pump also a new battery the only thing wrong with her is a right front door glass was destroy it will only cost 117 to replace the seats are not good the front are the worst and the back are ok the front door panels are coming off but everything works the power windows power mirrors also the power seats has some rust but not much!!!!! also she needs a paint job or you can keep it flat back.. I am looking to trade for a 1980-91 crown vic, also a 70's 4x4 or a 70 marquis or a 80-86 grand marquis or a old cougar no 80's this is the selling price because of the great miles the man hours of putting parts on and the new parts and the original miles and this is way under list for what the value books on like kelly blue book price

if a trade come you must bring it to me were I can look at it the same time you look at this car also pics nc or sc
    I thought the water pump leaked?

Comment

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
      I thought the water pump leaked?
      it did but not now also that is a small hole in the gas tank

Comment

Working...
      X