81-87 radio-a/c trim panel for grand marquis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

81-87 radio-a/c trim panel for grand marquis

i did something very dumb i'm rewireing my 87 for a new radio and i took the trim piece off and set it on the dash not thinking about that its been over 100 in the shade , much less a closed car in the sun well it got disfigured and doesnt fit anymore. does anyone have an extra that there willing to part with. this is the only piece i dont have an extra of please help
    sigpicTHE H.I.D MASTER
    87 mercury grand marquis
    88 crown vic lx
    89 mercury colony park ls (sold)
    89 mercury grand marquis (sold)
    00 ford crown vic lx hpp
    03 mercury marauder aka punisher (sold )

Since you say you have extra trim pieces, do you have an extra have way decent 81-87 speedometer trim piece? I'd gladly trade the extra radio/ac trim piece I have laying around, the only problem is that one of the clips is broken on the radio/ac trim piece, so I understand if that's a deal breaker.

sigpic

Comment

he has the warped one with the clips... some plastic welder epoxy would do the trick

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
      Originally posted by gadget73
      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
      Originally posted by dmccaig
      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Working...
      X