No announcement yet.

1990 cv door seal wanted that goes around the A and B post and rocker and roof

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1990 cv door seal wanted that goes around the A and B post and rocker and roof

Hi all.
    I need the seal that goes around the drivers door aperture. Mine's in a bit of a state!
    Have a look here

Anyone got one? Its a 1990 CV wagon, so i would have thought any 4 door cv would be the same.

I am in the UK so highly unlikely i will get one of those here!

Thanks to anyone who responds.
    Andy.
    www.lowcamaro.com

Best of luck Andy, that stuff is hard to find, even for us.
    sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

I'd have thought you would be just the guy to figure out how to properly mold universal aftermarket stuff to fit the annoying rear upper corner!
      2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Originally posted by 1987cp View Post
        I'd have thought you would be just the guy to figure out how to properly mold universal aftermarket stuff to fit the annoying rear upper corner!
        Yep. Change the door and roof shape to match the seal!! Get rid of that sharp corner. Which I may in fact do!

Which aftermarket seals do you recommend?

Andy.
        www.lowcamaro.com

Comment

Working...
        X