PDA

View Full Version : Help please asap

paliomz
08-27-2011, 12:55 AM
2010 grand marquis single cd bought ipod interface form crutchfield sent to ford dealer for install they say it wont work.... i want a direct hookup now their referring me to their trip tunes witch wont charge my ipad and wont be as clear as a str8 hookup does any1 knw anything and what i shd do reply fast please or email !!! prefer email oaburish@gmail.com

EaOutlaw1969
08-27-2019, 07:13 PM
Here is your quick answer, do not come on a forum with demands for fast service especially with your first post. Sorry it took 8 years to get to you.:rofl:

DerekTheGreat
08-28-2019, 06:45 AM
What an atrocious, atrocity of a message! Someone wasn't paying attention during their English or grammar lessons..

Hello everyone! I've got a 2010 Grand Marquis with the stock single CD player radio. I wanted to hook my iPod up to it so I bought an iPod interface from Crutchfield. I drove up to my local Ford dealer to have them install it and they say it wouldn't work. I wanted a direct hookup between the stereo and my iPod, but the only suggestion they had was Trip Tunes.. Trouble is, that won't charge my iPad and doesn't strike me a clean install. Can anyone recommend a better solution here? I'd really appreciate a fast response if possible, as I'm in a bit of a hurry here. Email works best: oaburish@gmail.com

There, fixed it!

Now that the hieroglyphics have been deciphered and translated, I can provide feedback..

My solution and what I think is your best bet, go aftermarket.

Arquemann
08-28-2019, 06:50 AM
Here be me the third person to reply to an 8 yo thread. :lol3:

sly
08-28-2019, 09:06 AM
:rip:
necrothread is undead

knucklehead0202
08-28-2019, 10:41 AM
Nice! Great response Outlaw. :rofl:

EaOutlaw1969
09-01-2019, 05:59 AM
When I came across this thread I just had to see why no one responded, it was obvious once I read his request.