1981 Town Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1981 Town Car

This is a very nice car! I would sell my right nut for this!

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/ctd/2608050237.html

Ohh... a Town Coupe, me like..

You guys get the nice cars in the South...

2 door Panthers tend to rare as hen's teeth round these part.

Comment

To be honest thats the first 2 door lincoln Ive seen. I see more vics and marquis's that are 2 doors. But this lincoln is just damn right cool! Man If I was rich and had a nice damn garage I would buy it and keep her fresh inside that building. It really takes someone who like these cars and to appreciate it for what it is. I hope it'll go to somebody good.

Comment

Pretty much. 2 doors were only around on the Lincoln in 80-81 IIRC.

I hope it'll go to somebody good.
        Aye, better than being turned into some hoopdy or demo car.

There is a guy on the local demo circuit 'round these parts who goes and finds cream puffs like that just to wreck them.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
          To be honest thats the first 2 door lincoln Ive seen.

Sure about that?, lol!

I actually saw a nice looking Town Coupe driving around the other day. Was pretty surprised to see one out on the road.

Still haven't seen any Mark VI sedans or coupes around yet. Still see 2 door CV's/GM's around all the time though

Originally posted by TFatseas View Post
          Pretty much. 2 doors were only around on the Lincoln in 80-81 IIRC.

Town Coupe was 80-81 only

Mark VI Coupes went from 80-83
          Last edited by LTDMan83; 09-21-2011, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Well except for yours mang. Lol. But no other ones I haven't seen. I was surprised on how good ur car was. Wouldn't be able to find another for the price and shape it is in

Comment

I get to see a 2-door Lincoln every day... oh wait

For those that missed the joke... remember... I've got a 82 Mark VI 2-door.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
              rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
              Originally posted by gadget73
              ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
              Originally posted by dmccaig
              Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Nice two door Lincoln. Looks like they just got it from an auction based upon the writing on the windshield. Hard to find with the low miles and condition. Find someone who is not using their garage, rent the garage and buy the car.

Comment

Thats gotta be one of my fav color combos on that style

George
                  1986 Mercury Grand Marquis "5.0" (160,000)

2011 Ford Crown Victoria "4.6" (54,000)

2015 Jeep Wrangler JK Willys "3.6" (48,000)

Comment

that's nice. I'm gonna guess you could get out the door for 3500 pretty easily, and I'd totally do that.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
                    160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
                    waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

Originally posted by TFatseas View Post
                      There is a guy on the local demo circuit 'round these parts who goes and finds cream puffs like that just to wreck them.
                      '79 Continental Town Car
                      '90 Crown Victoria LTD
                      '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Working...
                      X