1995 GM Interior Door Socket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1995 GM Interior Door Socket

If anyone has or runs across the Interior Door Socket (it has the little 194 bulb) for a 1995 GM (with a few inches wire attached) I would be willing to buy it from you. Let me know if any of you have access to one or run across one on a JY run. Many thanks....Bobby

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Now I KNOW someone has a line on this part.......

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

Comment

http://www.partsgeek.com/gbproducts/...ek+Google+Base

http://www.carpartswholesale.com/v5/...dsis1001buso95

These look like good candidates... I'd call to verify that the second one is for 194 bulbs.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
      Originally posted by gadget73
      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
      Originally posted by dmccaig
      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Thanks for the tips! Looks like the second one may be good but I'll chat/call to see if we have a match! Again, MANYTHANKS!! Bobby

Comment

Looks like the second one is for the License Light so it would be too big. Need to try the Dorman section of Pep Boys or the JY. Let's see what happens.....Bobby

Comment

The Dorman section probably will help you lots. As an associate who actually pays attention to what type of product we carry, I know that well-equipped stores will have mini wedge sockets. With a little bit of tweaking, it will probably work just fine.

'course, I won't steer you away from the JY. Entry fee included, it's probably more cost-effective.
            1997 Lincoln Town Car Executive Series - Charlene

Saved from a tragic fate, planned mild restoration. Now with working heat, perfect for the cold winter!

Comment

Thanks, MD and all others! I was able to get one on EBAY for a couple of bucks (and free shipping) - so far so good! I stuffed it in the holder and hope all continues to go well. Again, many thanks to all of you who took the interest to help!!! Bobby

Comment

Working...
              X