1986 grand marquis 5.0 sefi harness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1986 grand marquis 5.0 sefi harness

hello i need a new engine harness for my 86 colony park. i dont need the injector harness just the harness for all the sensors. thanks
    1984 mercury grand marquis ls rebuilt 306 flat top pistons with factory cfi and lincoln headers with single glasspack dual snorkle air cleaner. Gloss black paint with slick top coversion.
    1986 mercury grand marquis colony park 5.0 sefi dual exhuast thrush turbos with h pipe and turbines

You need the main harness? With the computer plug and such? Btw, injector harness includes ECT, TPS, IAC, and EGR position sensors (possibly MAP sensor as well). There's also an O2 sensor harness.

Comment

yes the harness that plugs into all the sensors. mine is shot and keeps grounding out when i hit a bump and makes the computer do weird stuff. thanks
      1984 mercury grand marquis ls rebuilt 306 flat top pistons with factory cfi and lincoln headers with single glasspack dual snorkle air cleaner. Gloss black paint with slick top coversion.
      1986 mercury grand marquis colony park 5.0 sefi dual exhuast thrush turbos with h pipe and turbines

Comment

So the main harness?

Comment

yes that would be great. mine is a 1986 5.0 and it does not have a mass air sensor.

Comment

Working...
          X