• Show
Clear All

Slowest speedometer ever

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NOS-1980-198...#ht_500wt_1127
    2018 F150 XLT 43k
    1970 Buick GS 455 Stage 1 44k
    1968 Buick Riviera

LOL!

are they really that brain dead? It's a clock. How do you not know that's a clock in the picture?

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

The box says Speedo. It's obviously a speedometer. Duh.

sigpic
      - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

how dimwitted can someone honestly be
        2002 Mercury Grand Marquis LSE, Sylvania Zevo LED Headlights, MSD Blaster Coils, K&N Cold Air Intake, Dual Exhaust, 3.27's - Dally Driver

1983 Lincoln Continental Mark VI, Smog Delete - Summer Cruiser

​

Comment

That's the first one of those clocks that I've seen that didn't have roman numerals for the clock...

Comment

Damn, he has alot of nice NOS Ford shit for sale though... I may spend some money with him.

Comment

I told him a couple of months ago of his error. I got a reply of thanks. No change in the listing. Maybe it is a tactic he uses to cause people to notice that it is the wrong part and buy it?? Hello ? the tactic is not working. If he cant get the listing right, how can he get the shipping address right ?

Comment

Originally posted by LTDMan83 View Post
                Damn, he has alot of nice NOS Ford shit for sale though... I may spend some money with him.
                Be careful... lol

Comment

Maybe it's one of those big mega-resellers who have a goon or several who don't know jack whom they pay a few peanuts to sit and write the listings. I recall once writing to let someone know that an H pip isn't called an X pipe and they should correct it so as not to look silly, and received a reply insisting on a stack of shop manuals that he/she had been told it was an "X" pipe, so there.
                  2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Paypal has buyer protection now guys. If I don't get my item, and the seller doesn't have tracking number proof that is was both shipped to and received at my address, I then file a complaint with Paypal, and automatically get my money back, no questions asked.

1987cp is right, most of these people have 1000's of parts on hand, and either just go by whats on the box, or pay someone who knows nothing about the parts to list them. I've seen alot of NOS LTD Crown Vic parts listed as old 60's Galaxie and Fairlane parts, on the bay. You have to use some discretion yourself, and know what the parts are actually for before you buy them.

Comment

Working...
                    X