X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rare H-body in Calgary

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/350-v...item3cbe78b389

Someone needs this!
    2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

That car is a deathtrap, unless they seriously modified the rear suspension.
    A cool, and doubtless fun deathtrap, but still a deathtrap.

I had a low mileage 80 sunbird as a first car. It was by far the worst handling car I've ever owned, and I've driven some real beaters in my time.
    I put a v8 in a 78 Monza Spyder (same car underneath) and put all of three miles on it, before becoming thoroughly terrified of it.

If you do buy it though, I've still got a wooden toolbox I custom built to fit in the trunk of mine around here somewhere.
    Last edited by GoodSamaritan; 11-14-2011, 12:25 AM.
    Owner of the only known 5 speed box wagon with a lift kit.
    AKA, Herkimer the Hillbilly SUV.

Axle codes
    Open/Lock/Ratio #
    -----------------------
    G / H / 2.26
    B / C / 2.47
    8 / M / 2.73
    7 / - / 3.07
    Y / Z / 3.08
    4 / D / 3.42
    F / R / 3.45
    5 / E / 3.27
    6 / W / 3.73
    2 / K / 3.55
    A / - / 3.63
    J / - / 3.85

Comment

very interesting, but can you imagine trying to find parts for it?

You bump into something and you might as well junk it then and there.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
      160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
      waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

Originally posted by GoodSamaritan View Post
        I had a low mileage 80 sunbird as a first car. It was by far the worst handling car I've ever owned, and I've driven some real beaters in my time.
        That's kind of scary, considering how my dad used to throw his Skyhawk around cloverleaf entrance ramps!
        2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Working...
        X