Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lincoln Logs ('90 Towncar Exhaust Manifolds)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lincoln Logs ('90 Towncar Exhaust Manifolds)

Trying to find a set of '90 Towncar tubular exhaust manifolds for the SEFI 5.0L swap I'm doing to my MKVI right now.

These came only on '90 Towncars with the 5.0L, are of a Tubular design, made of Aluminum, and will bolt right up to the stock box downpipes.

I need these ASAP. PM me with your price.

Wouldn't it be eaiser to buy a set of shorty headers that fit a 90 Town Car?
    88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
    Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Pretty sure they came on '91 Crown Vic and Marquis too.

Comment

Originally posted by ford man View Post
        Pretty sure they came on '91 Crown Vic and Marquis too.
        Nope. It's Lincolns only. I have a set. Well they're mine, but they're at Lincolnmania's. I took them off of my Explorer engine when I upgraded the exhaust. Just need studs for the back (since I stole them for my headers), you can get them on the help rack. Send him a PM, see how much he'd want for them. They're still fairly clean, they were glass beaded last august when I put them on my engine.

Comment

I've seen one in the junkyard... it was a CA maf car. The car was stock otherwise so I don't think they were added. Maybe they had some leftover from '90?

Comment

CA MAF cars are largely undocumented vehicles. So few people have ever seen one that its hard to say what came on them. I think someone on here had one, but I dont know what happened to that guy.
            86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
            5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
            I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

there steel manifolds not aluminum right.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
              -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
              1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

Since I live in California I've probably seen more then most. It would make sense that maf cars would be equipped the same. 90 Lincolns all being mass air it could be CA mass air Crown Vics and Marq's had the Lincoln Logs too...

Comment

Originally posted by MattsTownCarSS View Post
                  there steel manifolds not aluminum right.
                  Ya, both of my pairs are steel...
                  2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
                  2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
                  2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
                  1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

Ok cool. Never seen any around here with rust on them, which is why I thought they where made of aluminum. Still supposed to be a slight weight savings over the standard logs. Mcninetyone says he can pick me up a set for $50 at the junkyard this weekend. If that falls through I'll PM scott and see what he says.

We use to have alot of 90 TC's in the JY's around here, must all be in China by now.

I wouldn't mind having the chrome Fuel Rails that the '90 TC had either, if you can find that in nice and shiny shape mcninetyone, or anyone else. Everyone that I find here someone has bent the shit out of already just to steal one of the injectors.

Comment

Originally posted by LTDMan83 View Post
                      Ok cool. Never seen any around here with rust on them, which is why I thought they where made of aluminum. Still supposed to be a slight weight savings over the standard logs. Mcninetyone says he can pick me up a set for $50 at the junkyard this weekend. If that falls through I'll PM scott and see what he says.

We use to have alot of 90 TC's in the JY's around here, must all be in China by now.

I wouldn't mind having the chrome Fuel Rails that the '90 TC had either, if you can find that in nice and shiny shape mcninetyone, or anyone else. Everyone that I find here someone has bent the shit out of already just to steal one of the injectors.
                      All of the fuel rails are chrome. Just that they peel off after a while. There's a 90 in the junkyard by me, would you be interested in 1990 TownCar specific stuff?
                      Fanshroud with coolant reservoir, drivers side inner fender (for later style airbox. It still has the lincoln logs on it also.
                      Last edited by 86VickyLX; 11-16-2011, 02:29 AM.

Comment

Interesting... My current fuel rails (from an '87 GM), and most of the ones I have seen on boxes have been Cadmium plated. The cadmium plating on my fuel rails is still in really good shape. I will still take the chrome fuel rails, if anyone can find them with the Chrome still nice and shiny, otherwise don't bother.

I have the '90 TC Fan Shroud/Coolant Tank already, so the Logs are really all that I need.

Comment

I'll pull the fuel rail if you want. What's it worth to you?

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
                            CA MAF cars are largely undocumented vehicles. So few people have ever seen one that its hard to say what came on them. I think someone on here had one, but I dont know what happened to that guy.
                            The 1990 LTC from which I yanked my engine harness had the CA MAF pinouts minus the MAF sensor. Lincoln = weird overall.
                            1992 CVLX. 5.0 HO/GT40P/T5/3.73/trak-lok with bolt ons. 02 front CVPI setup, rear HPP setup, CVPI shocks around, F250 radiator, e-fans, and the power of 3G. 15.92@89mph, 2.4 60', 4700' elevation (5500' DA) with 3.08 open rear and the old oil chugging 289. RIP.

Comment

Originally posted by Crownvicman289 View Post
                              The 1990 LTC from which I yanked my engine harness had the CA MAF pinouts minus the MAF sensor. Lincoln = weird overall.

odd. i love my lincoln none of that mass air bullshit which i will never able to put on my lincoln since my cruise is integrated into the ecm.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
                              -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
                              1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

Working...
                              X