Interior Molding Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interior Molding Question

I am seeking to replace the Dash molding for a 1995 GM with that from a '97. We are talking about the faux woodgrain that houses the Defroster button to the left of the steering wheel and the one that has the clock to the right. Does the '97 fit the '95??? Thanks....Bobby

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Bumpty bump....there is one on EBAY, for a good price, but don't want something that will be useless....

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

Comment

I'm 99% sure that the dash molding is the same. I know the steering wheel is a different style. Looks similar to one used in the Taurus/Sable.
      '79 Continental Town Car
      '90 Crown Victoria LTD
      '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Thanks for the reply! I think so too but want to be certain before I order and get stuck with stuff I can't use....Bobby

Comment

I'm pretty sure it will work. My Marauder has the same thing. Since I have a 300A, the clock is in the middle, and the defrost button was moved down to the left of the HVAC controls. But it's still one long piece that runs across the dash.
          I know exactly what you're talking about.
          How long is the auction for? If it can wait til Thursday, I'll swap and the Tank trim into the Marauder. That would give you a definite answer.
          !!!

-ryan s.
          08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
          03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
          97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
          94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
          73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
          12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
          Originally posted by pantera77
          Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Actually, they are in the same model change, (i.e. 92-94,95-97,98-02, etc) so yes it would work.

-ryan s.
            08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
            03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
            97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
            94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
            73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
            12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
            Originally posted by pantera77
            Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Working...
            X