Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1981 LTD, amazing shape!

http://smd.craigslist.org/cto/2700909877.html

Amazing shape, i believe it is worth what they are asking. someone grab it!
    -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

It's always, "Just a minor repair....."! If it were just a recharge why didn't the owner just try it? Can't say for sure, in this case, but I have usually found this routine to be BS! Bobby

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

I want his bumpers
      1984 CV tudor 351W, 4bbl, 5-speed best time in the 1/8 8.39 at 80 with 1.80 60ft time.
      2006 P71, 1988 Bronco II, 1986 Baby LTD(5.0 & T5 swap in progress), 1976 16' Hobie Cat, 12' AquaFinn
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2651997 UPDATED 20100826
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by miamibob View Post
        It's always, "Just a minor repair....."! If it were just a recharge why didn't the owner just try it? Can't say for sure, in this case, but I have usually found this routine to be BS! Bobby
        The original owners said just a recharge when I bought my 88. Come to find out it didnt need recharged the A/C compressor relay was shot and so was the vacuum check valve on the firewall. Of coures I found this out after I vented a crap ton of r12 into the atmosphere but dont tell the EPA. Though pulling a vacuum on the system and converting to r134a was a learning experience im glad I had the opportunity to learn.
        2002 Mercury Grand Marquis LSE, Sylvania Zevo LED Headlights, MSD Blaster Coils, K&N Cold Air Intake, Dual Exhaust, 3.27's - Dally Driver

1983 Lincoln Continental Mark VI, Smog Delete - Summer Cruiser

Comment

:cry: WANT
          Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
          'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
          sigpic
          85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

that thing is worth the money fo sho. its got all the goodies. smooth bumpers, black, 2door and its a slick top. the low milage is just a bonus.

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
            1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
            1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
            2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
            2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Too bad they took away the good Side View Mirrors and Front Bumper after '80.

I'd take the '79-'80 over all the other years just for those 2 features alone.

Comment

i must be one of the few idiots who ACTUALLY dont mind the regular box mirrors lol

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
                1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
                1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
                2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
                2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Mirrors are like "eyes". As long as I can see out of the one's I have - I'm happy!!

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

First person to see it will buy!

Comment

Light Green interior color...:golf:
                      '79 Continental Town Car
                      '90 Crown Victoria LTD
                      '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Originally posted by Pesty351 View Post
                        I want his bumpers
                        Totally. Major bumper envy.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
                        160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
                        waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

yummy.
                          ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                          My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                          My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                          But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                          my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Working...
                          X