WTB: Red Dash Pad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Red Dash Pad

Hello everyone I'm looking for a dash pad in good condition. No fade or cracks would be best. I posted a pic of my interior so you can get an idea of the colour. Thanks.

May not be that easy to find and unless someone here has one sitting around, expensive. Also try EBAY or perhaps you may have an interest in covering it. I think DASHMAT among others offers covers.

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

I'm really hoping some one has one some where but I was checkin out the matt, there cool but not my thing. As far as ebay goes "NEVER AGAIN".

Comment

What about a coverlay? It is plastic formed to fit over your exsiting dash pad. You have to spray paint it to your color.

Comment

I would really have no idea where to get that done.

Comment

PM me

Comment

See Coverlaymfg.com or Coverlay. Watch the UTube video. It also has applications and prices. CV, GM and TC. They even have colors available

Comment

i had one this summer but, it went into my merc lol. i can keep an eye out for you. the yard i go to, usally has nice finds.

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
                1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
                1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
                2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
                2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

If you could do that It'll be awesome. Thanks.

Comment

With every dash pad i find around here, the speaker area always it brittle and is on its way out, the ones on ebay look decent.
                    1985 Crown Victoria Tudor
                    1990 Mustang LX 5.0 conv
                    1996 F250 Power Stroke
                    2004 Mustang GT conv

Comment

you could always cap it with ABS plastic molded stuff... JCW has the hookup on that. I think it's about $180 for boxes.

http://www.jcwhitney.com/dash-covers...wx?filterid=j1

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                      Originally posted by gadget73
                      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                      Originally posted by dmccaig
                      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Awesome, That will work. Thanks.

Comment

here's another link http://www.usedpartslive.com/catalog...616+4294962590
                          WARNING: Above advise is based on actual experience or just plain common sense. In the event said advise is determined to be incorrect you are entitled to a full refund of exactly what you paid for it.lol
                          85 LTD Crown Vic Coupe 302 CFI Dual Exhaust No Cats Thrush Welds
                          pwr windows, locks, seat, antenna
                          cruise, tilt, white on white, maroon interior

Comment

Working...
                          X