Dreamy Lincoln Mark VI for sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dreamy Lincoln Mark VI for sale.

Ah man...this would be my ideal Mark VI! Triple white with a red and white interior! All the options! I wonder how much the bid will go?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Linco...item2eba835996

I shared a pic of this car on GMN's facebook page.
    '79 Continental Town Car
    '90 Crown Victoria LTD
    '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

i really dispise the touring lights they look so god damn aweful on these. i plan to get one of these when i live on my own. a designer series.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
      -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
      1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

So dam sexy!!!!!

Comment

I agree with Matt the touring/fog lights ruin it for me. I am sure that could be changed! Is it just me, or do the turbines appear to be 90/91 style with no grey paint in between the fins?
          2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
          2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
          Past Panthers
          1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
          if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

turbines look the same as mine.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
            rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
            Originally posted by gadget73
            ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
            Originally posted by dmccaig
            Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

That is fucking sexy!!! Looks like the Sedan version of my car, aside from the hideous touring lamps of course.

Awesome pics as well! I bet that piece will fetch top dollar fairly easy! The mint ones have been selling on ebay for $5-8K routinely.

Comment

On both my 89s there was darker grey paint on the "inners" of the fins like this.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	lincoln-towncar-wheels-1157-b.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	1268346

The Lincoln posted has the unpainted inners (I've only seen those on 90/91 boxes.

Click image for larger version

Name:	$(KGrHqNHJBUE7)72HdrPBPCJ5WNbHg~~60_3.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	115.1 KB
ID:	1268345
                2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
                2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
                Past Panthers
                1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
                if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

^i had a set of turbines like that before. mine were the only ones iv seen naked. usally they are painted dark grey in the blades, or painted one color.

thats a nice car and will prolly fetch a fair coin. if i were to buy it, first thing would to change the seats. trust me, white seats are next to imposible to keep alive, without seat covers. my brothers town car has em.

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
                  1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
                  1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
                  2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
                  2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Originally posted by tjc78 View Post
                    On both my 89s there was darker grey paint on the "inners" of the fins like this.
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]31337[/ATTACH]

The Lincoln posted has the unpainted inners (I've only seen those on 90/91 boxes.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31336[/ATTACH]
                    looked at mine again... you're right... dark grey inners. Even the reproduced ones have the grey inner.
                    Attached Files

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                    Originally posted by gadget73
                    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                    Originally posted by dmccaig
                    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Working...
                    X