looking to buy cfi wiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking to buy cfi wiring

looking to buy a engine wiring harness for a 1984 grand marquis 5.0 cfi. mine is looking kinda ratty and would like to have a spare for when this one goes. thanks matt
    1984 mercury grand marquis ls rebuilt 306 flat top pistons with factory cfi and lincoln headers with single glasspack dual snorkle air cleaner. Gloss black paint with slick top coversion.
    1986 mercury grand marquis colony park 5.0 sefi dual exhuast thrush turbos with h pipe and turbines

I think I have one mostly complete harness from my 85 (a couple connectors might be missing, nothing you can't re-attach from yours) I think 84-85 are the same. I also have another thats probably half there, you can have them both for just enough to cover shipping/packing cost if I can find them.
    Also if your wiring for your 1G alternator/regulator is getting ratty (they usually are) I think I have all that too.
    Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
    'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
    sigpic
    85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

thank you so much ill take it all. let me know if you find it and thanks for saving me a trip to the yard. mine is a 84 so i believe 84 and 85 are the same. and i do have the 1g alternator. the only other thing i need that i noticed the other day is the part that controlls the deceleration. i think is called the dash pot maybe or its the cylinoid thats bad cause when i decelerate the idle is kinds rough and not smooth like it used to be. thanks again. matt
      1984 mercury grand marquis ls rebuilt 306 flat top pistons with factory cfi and lincoln headers with single glasspack dual snorkle air cleaner. Gloss black paint with slick top coversion.
      1986 mercury grand marquis colony park 5.0 sefi dual exhuast thrush turbos with h pipe and turbines

Comment

85crownhpp did you find the harness. thanks 84merc

Comment

what part controlls the deceleration on a 5.0 cfi. if anyone has one let me know

Comment

Sorry to keep you waiting, I had a few busy evenings

I have goodies. PM sent.
            Attached Files
            Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
            'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
            sigpic
            85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

thanks man. sent you a pm.

Comment

Working...
              X