Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slight Collision, WTB Turn Signal Lamp, and Headlight Bezel (Pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slight Collision, WTB Turn Signal Lamp, and Headlight Bezel (Pics)

So my Ray Charles School of Driving lessons came into play. Basically was pulling into my parking spot at work and slid on some ice and hit the plastic bumper part on a GMC Jimmy we took in as a trade in. Fortunately, the box panthers are made of steel and not the shit that's in cars now a days, and I got away with just a broken turn signal lamp, and headlight bezel.

Click image for larger version

Name:	SANY0102.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.1 KB
ID:	1298648Click image for larger version

Name:	SANY0103.jpg
Size:	73.9 KB
ID:	1298649Click image for larger version

Name:	SANY0104.jpg
Size:	91.8 KB
ID:	1298650Click image for larger version

Name:	SANY0106.jpg
Size:	69.2 KB
ID:	1298651

So yeah, that's what I am looking to buy. Been to a few yards, haven't even found one with the right year range yet. I will pay what it's worth, won't low ball you, just let me know, and if you can, pics would be great.

may be worth posting in the free-with-donation thread in the Off Topic Bullshit forum. 5 dollar donation and any shipping costs would be all you'd have to pay if someone has one they don't need.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
    160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
    waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

I ought to have a good p/s signal lamp ... somewhere! Don't remember which side my extra bezel is for. Feel free to needle me if I don't get back to you in a few days.
      2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Bump

Comment

I dont know how much you would be willing to spend, but you could get a pair of reproduction lenses on eBay for 65 bucks plus shipping http://www.ebay.com/itm/1979-1987-Me...#ht_3917wt_922 bare in mind it's from Mexico though

sigpic

Comment

I've got some on a whole header panel from an 87 marquis. I'll take a peek at it in a little while and see if I can get you a picture. I'll let you make me an offer for whatever you need.
            Owner of the only known 5 speed box wagon with a lift kit.
            AKA, Herkimer the Hillbilly SUV.

Axle codes
            Open/Lock/Ratio #
            -----------------------
            G / H / 2.26
            B / C / 2.47
            8 / M / 2.73
            7 / - / 3.07
            Y / Z / 3.08
            4 / D / 3.42
            F / R / 3.45
            5 / E / 3.27
            6 / W / 3.73
            2 / K / 3.55
            A / - / 3.63
            J / - / 3.85

Comment

Thank you everyone, but I got lucky in he junkyard today. Found an 84 GM that had them, and a bonus was that they were the chrome news, so I am all set. Thanks, she is good as new now

Comment

Working...
              X