Digital Tripminder For 1987 Grand Marquis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Digital Tripminder For 1987 Grand Marquis

Anyone got one that will fit this car??? Was going to buy one on EBAY but some MOFO outbid me with under 10 seconds! I know many of you go on junk yard runs so hopefully someone can lay their hands on one.

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Originally posted by miamibob View Post
    Anyone got one that will fit this car??? Was going to buy one on EBAY but some MOFO outbid me with under 10 seconds! I know many of you go on junk yard runs so hopefully someone can lay their hands on one.
    i have a tripminder with a partial harness that you would need to splice the connections into your existing wires. works well. Asking $50 it's for SEFI car like yours so it should work.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
    -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
    1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

Hey Matt - harness is already installed (had a Tripminder with a bad "time" button so really just need the module itself. Is it clean and what year/type car did it come from???

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

Comment

sent you pm i will take pics

-Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
        1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

heres an old pic they were cleaned since. i think i still have these 2.
          $50 plus shipping. i prefer paypal.

http://s477.photobucket.com/albums/r...t=100_1900.jpg

Comment

If they both work well, we can make a deal for the two of them!!

Comment

False start - STILL LOOKING!! Bobby

Comment

i will keep a look out for a tripminder in the yards by me for you.

Comment

Much appreciated, Matt. Thank you for the efforts! Bobby

Comment

STILL looking. A couple of leads but no action yet!! Bobby

Comment

Think i still have one but no harness.
                      Scars are tatoos of the fearless

Comment

COOL! I believe the harness is ok. It is just the module itself that is faulty. PM me, if you wish and we'll work out a deal quickly!! Thanks...Bobby

Comment

Working...
                        X