whats up???????????????????????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats up???????????????????????????

what happened to all the wagon lovers ??????????????
    '88' MGM wagon (mine and my sons toy)
    "60" chrysler New Yorker (my project)
    "78" Chevy 1 Ton P/U (yard horse)
    "01" Ford Explorer (wifes DD)
    "93" Chevy Suburban (my DD)

we own 2 wagons. 1986 mercury grand marquis and a 1981 olds cutlass wagon. some say im crazy but there cool
    1984 mercury grand marquis ls rebuilt 306 flat top pistons with factory cfi and lincoln headers with single glasspack dual snorkle air cleaner. Gloss black paint with slick top coversion.
    1986 mercury grand marquis colony park 5.0 sefi dual exhuast thrush turbos with h pipe and turbines

Comment

They bought Minivans! Haha J/K

Comment

They were arrested for public awesomeness and thrown in the pokey.
        Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

They realized sedans were better.

Comment

Nowhere within 50 yards of an elementary school
            sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

Originally posted by 1990LTD View Post
              Nowhere within 50 yards of an elementary school
              Hahahahahaha

Comment

you guys just aint right in the head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

One more wagon owner here, about to be "back on the wagon"

Comment

Free MGM stuff

Grandwagon, for your loyalty to Merc wagons I will give you 2 sets of Colony park tailights and 88 CP fenders and 88 CP tailgate if you want to come down to central VA. I still have my Crown Vic wagon, but I sold my 86 CP wagon.

Comment

I still have both wagons.Stupid 2nd job is preventing me from playing w\my toys & hanging out on the board....

87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars.

91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts.

Comment

I was wondering what the deal was, too. Long time wagon lover, only recently a wagon owner.
                        "Now it's over; I'm dead, and I haven't done anything that I want, or I'm still alive and there's nothing I want to do." -TMBG

1991 Grand Marquis GS Colony Park Towing -Dead-Stock & Tired LoPo 5.0

1990 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera International -I'm kind of sorry to admit it's still mine. In temporary custody of a friend who was desperate for a car.

Comment

hey bumpassbjorn, ill have to get with you and figure out a good time to swing down there and grab that stuff up... thanks a lot man that is very cool of you!!!!!

Comment

Not too many wagons available new anymore. Used to see wagons of all types from Honda, Ford, Toyota, BMW, Mercedes, Volvo, etc. Only ones I see on the road nowadays out here are Subaru Legacy/Outback wagons. I was actually looking for a used wagon a few years ago to serve as the family hauler. Somehow, we now have two minivans and a convertible.

Comment

Wagon stuff

Originally posted by grandwagon View Post
                              hey bumpassbjorn, ill have to get with you and figure out a good time to swing down there and grab that stuff up... thanks a lot man that is very cool of you!!!!!

OK, call me on my cell 540-840-8565 and let me know. I am terrible on e-mail web stuff, kinda of a stone aged, my son laughs at me a lot.

Comment

Working...
                              X