1985 CV rear bumper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1985 CV rear bumper

Looking to buy one in good condition that's hasn't been hit and has all the black plastic moldings attach.
    The Best
    Past and Present Any Questions...................

Will the Grand Marquis' of that year fit? Im heading to a yard Saturday and I can see if they got one. There was an 84GM that had everything last week, ight still be there

Comment

rear bumpers are the same... (except for the strip-less) from 79-87. They tucked them for 88-91. The front bumpers vary more though.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
      Originally posted by gadget73
      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
      Originally posted by dmccaig
      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

The rub strips are in a slightly different position between the merc and vic bumpers. Bolt up the same though.
        Last edited by 86VickyLX; 02-17-2012, 07:14 PM.

Comment

I'll take either CV OR GM rear bumper in good condition with all moldings. If anyone has a smooth bumper with no moldings I'll take that too.
          The Best

Comment

That sucks the 85 got hit man! Long time no see!
            Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
            'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
            sigpic
            85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Originally posted by 85crownHPP View Post
              That sucks the 85 got hit man! Long time no see!
              Yea man I do alot of lurking now days lol....The 85 got hit in the back while she was parked..I got everything else needed just need a rear bumper. I found a GM in the yard with a clean looking bumper but its missing the both corner trim pieces
              The Best

Comment

Nate, did you see about the shootout at cecil? Maybe bring the marauder?
                Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Originally posted by mrltd View Post
                  Nate, did you see about the shootout at cecil? Maybe bring the marauder?
                  I'll bring her for sure...I havent raced in a few years thou after a crash at Capitol Raceway...Lets say RIP to that Marauder...But Im back bigger better and stronger sitting at 570rwhp with a new Aluminator motor.
                  The Best

Comment

Oh, man that sucks! But, wow sounds like another step up! I will see you there!
                    Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Still looking if anyone has one they are willing to part with.
                      The Best

Comment

Still in need of a rear bumper for a 85 CV if anyone is some what close to me in the dc metro area and has one or know where they seen one in good condition let me know.
                        The Best

Comment

nothing in crazy rays mang? nice to see you again it's been a while

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                          302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                          k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Originally posted by gabegt90 View Post
                            nothing in crazy rays mang? nice to see you again it's been a while
                            Hey man! Been workin, dealing with the family etc. I checked there. I found one 86 CV I pulled the tail lights off of but the bumper was a lil damaged on the driver side and the rubber horizontal guards missing.
                            The Best

Comment

Working...
                            X