Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have picture of Stainless exhaust for 2007 MGM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have picture of Stainless exhaust for 2007 MGM?

I am planning to change from single to dual exhaust, but I wonder if I could use a good looking exhaust, like the Marauder and still have it quiet like stock. Does anyone have any suggestions and/or hopefully pictures? By the way, this exhaust (car) has only 13000 miles, but I keep reading here that the easiest way to unleash some HP is to add duals and a cold air intake. Anyone know what these mods will net me and do I need a tune?
    Thanks so much for any suggestions.
    Attached Files

stock type mufflers and marauder style tips... will sound quiet and look awesome.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Hi, got me the catback system for my 03MGM from Stainless Works last year. Dual with X-pipe assembly. Perfect match, easy to install but cost you a grand. Comes with Marauder-like polished tips.
      Definitely some performance upgrade, much better acceleration i.e. when getting onto the Autobahn and pushing the pedal.
      Quality and sound is outstanding and looks like it will last a lifetime.
      Downside is that I have a drone around 70-80 mph, which I dont like that much.
      I will try some modifications to get rid of the drone within this spring.

JoJo

2003 MGM LS; 2006 KIA Sorento EX 2.5 Diesel

Comment

Originally posted by mgmgermany View Post
        Hi, got me the catback system for my 03MGM from Stainless Works last year. Dual with X-pipe assembly. Perfect match, easy to install but cost you a grand. Comes with Marauder-like polished tips.
        Definitely some performance upgrade, much better acceleration i.e. when getting onto the Autobahn and pushing the pedal.
        Quality and sound is outstanding and looks like it will last a lifetime.
        Downside is that I have a drone around 70-80 mph, which I dont like that much.
        I will try some modifications to get rid of the drone within this spring.

JoJo

2003 MGM LS; 2006 KIA Sorento EX 2.5 Diesel
        Then Stainless Works sounds sick...

Comment

that does sound awesome... I prefer straight through style mufflers opposed to chambered (personal preference). I like my Magnaflows.

This is the stock 93 manifolds with direct bolt-on magnaflow cats, magnaflow mufflers, and shop bent duals with H pipe. Stock size (2.25"). There is very slight drone around 70 that can be drowned out with the radio pretty easy.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
          Originally posted by gadget73
          ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
          Originally posted by dmccaig
          Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Walker system. Now the Walker mufflers are SS. Lightweight, inexpensive, and sounds good. Netted at least 15hp, another few with CAI. Together dropped a second off 0-60 times.
            sigpic
            2009 GM, 45,000 miles
            ADDCO Sway Bars, METCO Control arms & Watts link, KYB CVPI shocks, 3.27 Track Lock, GT500 wheels, Eagle F1 Supercar tires, Walker dual exhaust, AFE Cold Air intake, ADTR ported upper manifold, Stillen Sport Rotors, Hawk HPS pads, Hypertech Programmer, 93 tune.

Comment

Working...
            X