Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The GM is coming along!

Alrighty-
    Most of the stuff I wanted to do to the GM is done or the parts are on the way. Windows tinted, Kenwood deck and speakers installed. New radiator core support and center air deflector installed. New fuel filter installed. I have the transmission filter, 180 thermostat, upper radiator hose, rear end oil and RTV. Trickflow plenum is on the way. Rear sway bar, brackets, nuts/bolts, and endlinks are on the way. Need three gallons of coolant, left and right air deflectors,lower radiator hose, maybe a 70mm throttle body-(undecided as of yet), and six quarts of Mercon V. Mid-term I will need new brake rotors in the front and some nice pads, it would be nice to replace the shocks. Long-term I think the walker dual system is the cherry on top.
    2004 Mercury Grand Marquis LS
    185 degree stat. 21mm rear swaybar with moog end links, Moog progressive rear springs.
    JLT intake, B&M transmission pan, 2.25 inch duals, magnaflows, Powerstop drilled/slotted front rotors and ceramic pads. Kenwood Excelon deck, Kenwood 6x8 3-ways all the way around.

that's a lot of work. nice stuff.

I'm curious why new gear oil at 40K? or does it have more mileage on it now?

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
    160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
    waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

Nah, its at about 43K now. I just want to change all fluids and be done with it. 8 years old though, so its about time.
      185 degree stat. 21mm rear swaybar with moog end links, Moog progressive rear springs.
      JLT intake, B&M transmission pan, 2.25 inch duals, magnaflows, Powerstop drilled/slotted front rotors and ceramic pads. Kenwood Excelon deck, Kenwood 6x8 3-ways all the way around.

Comment

Need Pics!!

Comment

I need to do that. She ain't the prettiest thing ever though!

Comment

Still a panther Haha

Comment

not all of us have beauty queens. Some of us have survivors. (my 88)

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
              rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
              Originally posted by gadget73
              ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
              Originally posted by dmccaig
              Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Originally posted by slymer View Post
                not all of us have beauty queens. Some of us have survivors. (my 88)
                Dam Rite! (My 90) Haha

Comment

Working...
                X