1991 Colony Park TRIM WANTED PLEASE....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1991 Colony Park TRIM WANTED PLEASE....

Hello, as a n00b I hope I am posting this in the correct forum, so by all means let me know please! Anyways the piece I need is the large painted aluminum trim that goes around the rear tailgate glass. It is a 3 piece section of trim that is on the roofline, not on the gate. I will try to upload a snap of what I am talking about:Click image for larger version

Name:	The July 14th wreck and other misc snaps 192.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.0 KB
ID:	1299085

Mine got dented when a roof awning fell from the second story of my house during that terrible Derecho of June 29th of this year. I am thankful it didn't do anything more than this! I need just the right side (passenger) piece. Any help is appreciated and THANK YOU AGAIN!

Contact wagonman and mcninteyone for wagon parts they both are highly recommended.

88 Country Squire
    86 Colony Park, non-op'd
    89 Mark VII LSC, non-op'd

Comment

I appreciate the leads tikitiki65! I assume that those are board members you mentioned?

Comment

OK people GUESS WHAT?!? I found a piece locally in a old salvage yard called Whitlows, near Roanoke and Salem Virginia! The donor wagon was a '82 Ford with non woodgrain sides and in otherwise poor to fair shape. The place is only open (some) Saturdays.

The great and odd thing about this yard is that they had about a dozen or more of old wagons from the 50's/60's (and only one like my bodystyle) but almost zero 70's/80's wagons. There were other strange old cars in there too, like a 1960 Colony Park with the woodgrain sides and a Packard wagon but the weeds are pretty high right now, so I probably overlooked some things. If you're looking for anything odd, ask me as I may have spotted it there today.

Comment

Working...
        X