Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Might be joining the family real soon.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Might be joining the family real soon.....

Been looking for a nice Colony Park for a while. Finally may have found one, about 230 miles distant. A white '89 with blue velour interior. Should know by tomorrow this time.

Check the frame unless you are a good welder or friends with one.
    03 Marauder DPB, HS, 6disk, Organizer Mods> LED's in & Out, M&Z rear control arms, Oil deflector, U-Haul Trans Pan, Blue Fuzzy Dice
    02 SL500 Silver Arrow
    08 TC Signature Limited, HID's Mods>235/55-17 Z rated BFG G-Force Comp-2 A/S Plus, Addco 1" rear Sway, Posi Carrier, Compustar Remote Start, floor liners, trunk organizer, Two part Sun Visors, B&M Trans drain Plug, Winter=05 Mustang GT rims, Nokian Hakkapeliitta R-2 235/55-17
    12 Escape Limited V6 AWD, 225/65R17 Vredestein Quatrac Pro, Winter 235/70-16 Conti Viking Contact7 Mods>Beamtech LED headlight bulbs, Husky floor liners

Comment

Well, that one was not at all as good as it appeared it the pics. Knew as soon as I saw it in the flesh that it was rolling junk. Big tranny leak undenrneath. Driver's door dropped an inch when you opened it. Rust starting to form in a lot of spots.....

I'm still on the lookout. Want an '86-89 CP , no red / maroon (inside or outside)

Comment

Dude, go to searchtempest.com, it searches all the craigslists around you for a distance you set! Willing to drive 300 mi? Search. Terms that are helpful "Colony" or "Wagon" and set the price at something like 101-2876 or whatever the top end you're willing to pay is, I also like to search 'by owner' ONLY, because all dealers around here are effing shady and listing fucking motherfucking cars by their prospective motherfucking payment amount instead of a real price.
        Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Working...
        X