Free wheels, cant bitch too much

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free wheels, cant bitch too much

so I got this car for free, and should help until i get the lincoln fixed,paid for and on the road, so in the mean time im rocking a 85 delta 88, has the quadra junk carb, has no balls, but the mialeg is decent.
    Attached Files
    89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

and its a coupe to boot! now dont get sucked into.... "the other" side lol

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
    1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
    1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
    2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
    2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Looks clean. My first car was a 84 caprice 2 door so I kinda got a soft spot for 2door "B" bodys

Comment

It looks lik it was not a winter driver. Nice ride.
        03 Marauder DPB, HS, 6disk, Organizer Mods> LED's in & Out, M&Z rear control arms, Oil deflector, U-Haul Trans Pan, Blue Fuzzy Dice
        02 SL500 Silver Arrow
        08 TC Signature Limited, HID's Mods>235/55-17 Z rated BFG G-Force Comp-2 A/S Plus, Addco 1" rear Sway, Posi Carrier, Compustar Remote Start, floor liners, trunk organizer, Two part Sun Visors, B&M Trans drain Plug, Winter=05 Mustang GT rims, Nokian Hakkapeliitta R-2 235/55-17
        12 Escape Limited V6 AWD, 225/65R17 Vredestein Quatrac Pro, Winter 235/70-16 Conti Viking Contact7 Mods>Beamtech LED headlight bulbs, Husky floor liners

Comment

My grandpa's last car was a 2-door Delta 88 with the Diesel 350 of death in it. It hadn't run in 3 or 4 years when he passed away, but the guy who bought it got it running in the driveway where it had sat. It smoked so much when he got it running that someone called the fire department. It was a good laugh to be had by all.
          -Steve

2006 Audi A6 S-Line FWD ~132k miles, stock.
          1998 Mercury Grand Marquis LS HPP ~102k miles, slowly acquiring modifications.
          1997 Lincoln Town Car Cartier ~145k miles, Ported Plenum, Gutted Airbox, Mechanical Fan Delete, Contour E-fan Retrofit, Dual exhaust, Cats ran away, KYB Gas-A-Justs, P71 front sway bar, air ride reinstalled, Blinker Mod, Projector headlight retrofit, Caddy 4-note horn retrofit, Wood rim steering wheel, rustbelt diet plan..
          1996 Mercury Grand Marquis GS 117,485mi. R.I.P. 7/14/12

Comment

Originally posted by zoomie View Post
            so I got this car for free, and should help until i get the lincoln fixed,paid for and on the road, so in the mean time im rocking a 85 delta 88, has the quadra junk carb, has no balls, but the mialeg is decent.
            ...nice.....not bad for free,and i would rock that for a daily driver myself

Comment

Free? Tell us more.
              '79 Continental Town Car
              '90 Crown Victoria LTD
              '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Nothin wrong with a Qjet as long as its not the electronic POS version. Probably an Olds 307? Those are gutless wonders but they run forever. Replace the 4 miles of vacuum line and they run like a watch most of the time, and get good fuel mileage doing it. Just don't try to pass people cuz it ain't happening. Those things make a stock lopo feel fast.
                86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

sweet!

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                  2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                  1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                  1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                  2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                  1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Nice! Love the bb coupes. Free is awesome! I'd drive it.

Pete
                    Originally posted by gadget73
                    For other types of inquiry, more information is required. Please press 4 to speak to a representative who can help you with your question. This call may be monitored for quality assurance purposes.

2003 Grand Marquis Ultimate, the "Stealth Bomber": http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...-Grand-Marquis
                    1991 S-10, 'Bulldog', 2.5l 5 speed: http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...375#post698375
                    1985 Town Car, 'Faded Glory', gone but not forgotten. 84/87/91/97 MGMs too.

Comment

I'd rock it! Almost bought a LeSabre of similar vintage way back when. Good luck with it!
                      2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
                      2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
                      Past Panthers
                      1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
                      if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

Nice. My mom had an '83 Delta 88 before we got the CV. Not a bad car. Trans died and it was more expensive to replace than to get another car. There's a guy in E-town raceway park who races two Delta 88s. The tan one has a 455 that runs low 12s all day; the blue one has a '71 350 Buick small block that runs mid-high 12s. Both cars have a fair amount of rust. It's amusing to watch the other racer's face when he pulls those numbers from rusty '80s cars. LOL Oh, and up until last year, he was racing a CV that was also a 12 second car. I think somebody here posted a pic of his CV a couple years ago.

Packman

Comment

Sweet. i have a 83 olds 98 with the 307, and it actualy makes pretty decent power.

1980 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Signature Series
                          351 4 bbl, AOD, 3.08 open
                          duel exhaust with cherry bombs

Comment

Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_LSS View Post
                            Sweet. i have a 83 olds 98 with the 307, and it actualy makes pretty decent power.
                            if thats decent power, you should drive an efi panther, youd get a kick out of that....................to my standards no they have zilch for power, but it does get decent mileage though.
                            i still need to get all the vac lines replaced, i do however get alot of looks and attention with it though.. freakin amazing
                            89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

My buddy has a mint 85 LeSabre with a 307. A bone stock CFI panther would run circles around it all day. Even with every vacuum line replaced, full tune up ect... it only gets 16mpg best. It also has a metric 200r4 which is apparently one of the worst automatics ever made.
                              2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
                              2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
                              2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
                              1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

Working...
                              X