Desirable '90 TC parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Desirable '90 TC parts

I know the Lincoln-log headers are cool, but wasn't there some other stuff like the radiator overflow/separate wiper fluid reservoir that mounts right in our boxes & lets us use newer airboxes and such?

I'm just too lazy to go hunting for the answer in the threads here. Thanks.
    Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Yes the shroud and coolant bottle, I think the drivers inner fender with the relay/air tank is also a good item.
    2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
    2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
    Past Panthers
    1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
    if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

90TC fan shroud with coolant bottle... then use aero washer tank... then use MZT for intake hose/filter and even MAF setup if doing MAF HO conversion.

+1 on inner fender and vacuum reservoir/relays.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
      Originally posted by gadget73
      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
      Originally posted by dmccaig
      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

the 1 year only steel bumpers
        2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
        2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
        2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
        1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

Pantera77, are those steel bumpers interchangable with ours or are they specific for the aero towncars?
          Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

They would be specific to the aero Town Car, and probably only '90-'94 at that as the header panel, grille and lights all changed in '95 and I doubt they would fit right with the older bumper.
            -Steve

2006 Audi A6 S-Line FWD ~132k miles, stock.
            1998 Mercury Grand Marquis LS HPP ~102k miles, slowly acquiring modifications.
            1997 Lincoln Town Car Cartier ~145k miles, Ported Plenum, Gutted Airbox, Mechanical Fan Delete, Contour E-fan Retrofit, Dual exhaust, Cats ran away, KYB Gas-A-Justs, P71 front sway bar, air ride reinstalled, Blinker Mod, Projector headlight retrofit, Caddy 4-note horn retrofit, Wood rim steering wheel, rustbelt diet plan..
            1996 Mercury Grand Marquis GS 117,485mi. R.I.P. 7/14/12

Comment

On that inner fender vacuum relays etc, is that both or only D or P side? Just called the place, and they want $25 for the shroud/bottle if I pull or $50 if they pull, so it's easier just to do it myself. Pretty simple to get off, right?

Comment

Yeah...but the plastic studs some times break off. It is located on the drivers side by the brake booster if it is the same as the vics and marqs
                ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by sxcpotatoes View Post
                  On that inner fender vacuum relays etc, is that both or only D or P side? Just called the place, and they want $25 for the shroud/bottle if I pull or $50 if they pull, so it's easier just to do it myself. Pretty simple to get off, right?
                  the shroud is as easy as any other mechanical fan bugger. Once you get the fan loose... top two bolts and lift out.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                  rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                  ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                  Originally posted by dmccaig
                  Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Working...
                  X