mercury grand marquis question,,tanks,,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mercury grand marquis question,,tanks,,

hello gang my question i supose to buy soon grand marquis 1998 and my question bumper and front clip light and grill for crown vic 1998 to 2007 fit there or marauder ok tanks,,,

notimg answer,,,

Comment

I'm not sure I understand what you're asking... If I am interpreting your question correctly, it sounds like you're preparing to purchase a 1998 Grand Marquis, and you want to know which parts will interchange. If that is the question you're asking, I'll tell you that the front end parts from all whale body CVs and GMs will interchange, but only if you're willing to change the fenders to make the header panels, lights, and bumper covers fit properly. For example; You can put a 2003+ GM/Marauder Grille, headlights, bumper cover, and header panel on a 1998-2002 GM or CV, but the Fenders and Hood will have to be swapped too for those parts to fit and look right.

2000 Mercury Grand Marquis GS HPP - SOLD
      Wore out the cam chain tensioners and jumped time at 176k miles.

Comment

Yes. Are you going to do this swap yourself or pay someone for the work?
        '79 Continental Town Car
        '90 Crown Victoria LTD
        '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

more punctuation and proper grammar might help get the answers you need. I still have no clue what's being asked.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
          Originally posted by gadget73
          ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
          Originally posted by dmccaig
          Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

hello ok first i suppose to buy grand marquis 1998 and my question i want to replace headers panels bumper cover grill for the model crown vic or marauder because i like this model so me y dont no is inst fit there and for job is me and my friend do the job and ziggy told me i after the change the fender and front ok tanks you

Comment

Originally posted by slymer View Post
              more punctuation and proper grammar might help get the answers you need. I still have no clue what's being asked.
              I'll assume English is a second language for our OP, because I also have no clue either.
              2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
              2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
              Past Panthers
              1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
              if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

ok my first language is french im live in canada but i try to expland my topic tank,,

Comment

Okay Fuelline, I think I understand. You're going to buy a 1998 Grand Marquis, but you like the front end of the later Grand Marquis better. I understand, and appreciate that. The later GM whale parts will bolt on your early whale, but you need everything! You'll want to pull all of the parts from the same vehicle, and know that you're not going to use a Crown Vic grille and header panel with a Grand Marquis bumper cover. If you want the Marauder bumper cover, you need to start looking early. Marauder bumper covers are hard to find, and expensive to purchase. Best bet is to hit up a late model salvage yard and buy a complete front end.

2000 Mercury Grand Marquis GS HPP - SOLD
                  Wore out the cam chain tensioners and jumped time at 176k miles.

Comment

Working...
                  X