Only got 2 headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only got 2 headlights

Well, I only got the low beams. Maybe they shipped them seperately or something, but where the hell are my high beams?! Im kinda pissed now. It took 11 days for the lows to get here, the highs should have been with them. WTF? :cuss:

i hate waiting for shit.......it's been almost a month since i ordered my billet wheel spacers dammit!

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

well, I got them installed tonight. I still need the the highs tho. heres some pics:

Ill get more pics when it's light out. This is it for now.

Comment

:headbang: Badass man!
        1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
        Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

looks good!

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
          2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
          1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
          1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
          2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
          1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Thanks. I found out the other 2 are on their way.

Comment

What are the headlight's made of? I'm waiting for them to come out with some all-plastic ones so that leaking/rusting isn't as much of an issue.

Comment

is your view of the road at night improved at all? they look great btw
                Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

Theyre made out of glass and plastic. The back(silver) part is plastic and the lens is glass. It doesnt look like it will leak, but I plan on putting an extra bead of silicone around the edge.

Its weird, the lights are much brighter, but it doesnt light up the road as well. Possibly cause its a gay blue bulb. I'll be replacing it with a white one. Another possibility is the lens, it doesnt direct the light like the old one since it's just a clear lens. But the diamond type backing is supposed to do that.

Comment

Cool... now that I know the bastards wont rust out I may buy some more some day. You have SUCH a better selection of bulbs when you convert over to H4's.

Comment

Working...
                    X