Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If it feels like brand new, well, at least it's a new brand: 1995 Town Car Cartier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it feels like brand new, well, at least it's a new brand: 1995 Town Car Cartier

And a good afternoon it is:

Just picked up a '95 Town Car Cartier Edition: grey with silver leather and everything but a moonroof. She's got 156K and a few blemishes, wrinkles, and creases.

But, no rust! This car stayed in the Gainesville, Georgia area until about 2010 and the frame is near pristine. She needs a little front end work, but the engine pulls well and the shifts are crisp. Showing 156K, and I'm going to try and run it to 300K. I don't think it will be a problem. The car's been maintained and feels really solid.

I'm sure I don't need to describe the level of comfort here, but this is my first Lincoln. I decided to shop for another Panther platform after I bought my daughter her first car: 2003 Grand Marqu Ulitmate (132K) w/ leather--another beauty!

In any event, right now I need to have a trunk key made, go over the leather with some Mothers conditioner and break out the Meguiar's w/carnuba. I think I have a real nice afternoon planned out.

Nice cars. Post some pics, rough or not.
    03 Marauder DPB, HS, 6disk, Organizer Mods> LED's in & Out, M&Z rear control arms, Oil deflector, U-Haul Trans Pan, Blue Fuzzy Dice
    02 SL500 Silver Arrow
    08 TC Signature Limited, HID's Mods>235/55-17 Z rated BFG G-Force Comp-2 A/S Plus, Addco 1" rear Sway, Posi Carrier, Compustar Remote Start, floor liners, trunk organizer, Two part Sun Visors, B&M Trans drain Plug, Winter=05 Mustang GT rims, Nokian Hakkapeliitta R-2 235/55-17
    12 Escape Limited V6 AWD, 225/65R17 Vredestein Quatrac Pro, Winter 235/70-16 Conti Viking Contact7 Mods>Beamtech LED headlight bulbs, Husky floor liners

Comment

Welcome to GMN!
      '79 Continental Town Car
      '90 Crown Victoria LTD
      '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Welcome!
        2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
        2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
        Past Panthers
        1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
        if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

jaywish,

I have one pic of the TC in my album. I also have my daughter's '03 Ultimate. I'll be sure to post more--had trouble with the uploads.

Comment

Working...
          X