Can I use these?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I use these?

Can I put these wheels and tires on my bone stock 2007 LS without having to order a flash tuner to correct the speedometer?
    They are from a 2013 Mustang.
    Last edited by cfcjr; 10-09-2013, 08:12 PM.

Complete set of 2013 Ford Mustang GT OEM wheels, silver bullitts with all season Pirelli P Zero Nero Tires,
    235/50/18. This set only has 8000 miles on them and in excellent condition. Also has the Tire Pressure Sensors installed. I hope this helps.
    Thanks
    Charlie

Comment

The diameter is only 0.2" different. 742 revs per mile stock, 740 revs per mile new wheels. They are close enough that the speedometer readings will basically be exactly the same, and you will not need a retune. Hope that helps!
      Last edited by gadget73; 10-09-2013, 09:13 PM.
      1985 2 door LTD 127k miles, Dodge Charger 18" police wheels.
      2003 P71, 100k, 5.4L engine, eaton m112, other stuff.
      Sold: 2003 P71, 2002 P71, 1996 Town Car

Comment

as long as the lug spacing is the same (and I think it is) I know the backspacing looks right on 03+, so yes.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
        Originally posted by gadget73
        ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
        Originally posted by dmccaig
        Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Originally posted by sly View Post
          as long as the lug spacing is the same (and I think it is) I know the backspacing looks right on 03+, so yes.
          Yep. That's all identical for 03+ panthers and 05+ mustangs.
          1985 2 door LTD 127k miles, Dodge Charger 18" police wheels.
          2003 P71, 100k, 5.4L engine, eaton m112, other stuff.
          Sold: 2003 P71, 2002 P71, 1996 Town Car

Comment

Originally posted by Billy View Post
            The diameter is only 0.2" different. 742 revs per mile stock, 740 revs per mile new wheels. They are close enough that the speedometer readings will basically be exactly the same, and you will not need a retune. Hope that helps!
            It changes that much from new tires to worn tires. No problem at all.
            86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
            5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
            I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Thanks Guys. I will show you how they look after I install them.

Comment

Working...
              X