The Savage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Savage

I haven't been much for motorcycles. I've always enjoyed cars more. My fiancee on the other hand loves bikes. She got that from her dad. She got her license 2 years ago and started out with a 4k mile 1980 Honda CM250. Then last year she bought a '97 Suzuki Savage 650. And this year she upgraded again to something a bit heavier. She bought a '98 Yamaha V-Star 650.

I gave her $1800 towards the V-Star and in turn I got the Savage.

Here's the bike she brought home today. We bought it last week and picked it up today. The pics are from the CL ad. I'll get some more pics of it later this week.

Now that I've got my own bike I've been getting more interested in them. Well all week I've been checking out all different kinds of bikes since I knew last week she was going to get a new one.

I was going to take the safety course to get my license at the end of this month but I thought about it and decided to go next month.

'93 T-bird
    '03 Silverado ECSB

Missed:
    '88 Mark VII
    '86 CV

Sweet!

Definitely take the safety course, they teach you a lot of good stuff that you NEED to know.
    Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
    'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
    sigpic
    85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Two good looking bikes....very nice.

And I have your exact same patio table and chairs!

Comment

Originally posted by Louis View Post
        Two good looking bikes....very nice.

And I have your exact same patio table and chairs!
        Thanks guys! Can't remember where we bought the table from but the chairs came from big lots lol.

I'm really excited about doing the course. A bunch of people I know that ride took the same course from the same place have a lot of really good things to say about the place said they really learned a lot.

'93 T-bird
        '03 Silverado ECSB

Missed:
        '88 Mark VII
        '86 CV

Comment

Working...
        X