1994 Mercury Grand Marquis Cupholder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1994 Mercury Grand Marquis Cupholder

My 1994 Grand Marquis cupholder broke, as in the really flimsy plastic somehow burst into at least 30 pieces, so there is absolutely no way it is going back together. I cannot seem to find a replacement for it, however. Does anyone know where I can find this exact cupholder?

Have you tried Ebay under Grand marquis and Crown Victoria ? This same style was used in a few years. Maybe someone here knows exactly what years.
    Junk yards would be another option.

Comment

Originally posted by Mainemantom View Post
      Have you tried Ebay under Grand marquis and Crown Victoria ? This same style was used in a few years. Maybe someone here knows exactly what years.
      Junk yards would be another option.

Yes, I have looked an Ebay. Most of the cup holders there are listed with a cigerette lighter in them or they are not compatible with the mounting hardware currently put on the car.

Comment

I think that style is 92-95... or maybe up to 97. I would kinda like to know if the one with the cig lighter would mount. I don't know if there were any changes in that mounting hole.

FYI: the mounting hardware can be changed out with 3 or 4 screws. My 93 originally had just an ash tray. I got the cup holders and mounted those in place of the ash tray by changing out the mounting hardware too.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
        Originally posted by gadget73
        ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
        Originally posted by dmccaig
        Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Working...
        X