fender flares and wheel spacers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fender flares and wheel spacers

looking for some wheel spacers and fender flares for my 2001 grand marquis LS, but i cant find any specifically built for this car. there are a few generic flares, but i don't want to take any chances.

There is no aftermarket stuff for modifying the fender shape of these cars, at all. Sorry.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
    160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
    waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

wheel spacers are the same as for mustangs... but until the 03 models, the spacing is different than the mustangs. Offsets/backspacings are exact for 65-73 mustangs for all 79-02 panthers (more spacing in the rear to line up with the front for looks by half an inch IIRC)

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
      Originally posted by gadget73
      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
      Originally posted by dmccaig
      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Working...
      X