95 Interior Door Panel Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

95 Interior Door Panel Question

Anyone know what year GM door panels fit for a '95 GM? Am seeking the driver's front panel (grey/parchment color). I am thinking they are the same from '95 to about '98 or so but is that also true with newer ones? Need a range for fitment. Thanks....Bobby

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

I'm thinking '92-'94, and then '95-'97 with slight variations in color...

2000 Mercury Grand Marquis GS HPP - SOLD
    Wore out the cam chain tensioners and jumped time at 176k miles.

Comment

Saw an '03, on EBAY, but even though it may "look right" it's my guess it won't fit. Can't seem to find something in the '95-97 year group.

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

Comment

95-02 should be the same. Wooden trim changed shades though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Bean View Post
          95-02 should be the same. Wooden trim changed shades though.
          Really? There is a nice '03 - too bad it may not fit. Looks good, too!!

Comment

I think (and I freely admit that I could be mistaken) that the doors themselves didn't change between the aeros and the whales. That being the case, you should be able to physically install any aero/whale trim panel you want. The issue comes with the colors, upholstery, and design changes from year to year.

2000 Mercury Grand Marquis GS HPP - SOLD
            Wore out the cam chain tensioners and jumped time at 176k miles.

Comment

I believe you are correct but finding the driver's AND passenger sides to match is proving to be a "bitch" Changing one without the other is going to look stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by miamibob View Post
                Really? There is a nice '03 - too bad it may not fit. Looks good, too!!
                No, 03' and up is different. They integrated door handles into the arm rest, same as Vics. Previous years door handles were pull straps on top.

Comment

So I guess anything '02 and under should work??

Comment

Originally posted by miamibob View Post
                    So I guess anything '02 and under should work??
                    92-94 had different door panels as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Bean View Post
                      92-94 had different door panels as well.
                      Correct on that. So, we are looking at '95-'02??

Comment

Working...
                      X