New Season, New Wiper Blades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Season, New Wiper Blades

As the seasons change, why not change out your wiper blades? First-quality wiper blades and refills made by Trico, including the latest "beam-style" blades and specialty products like Winter and Teflon blades, are available priced under $4. Many cost less than $2!

With Winter and Heavy Duty blades costing less than $2, it is the perfect time to replace the wipers on all your family's cars! As with all Wholesaler Closeouts, quantities are limited, so get them while you can! Wholesaler closeout wiper blades are not available for all applications.

Find wipers for your vehicle under "Wiper & Washer" in the RockAuto catalog.

www.RockAuto.com
    RockAuto Catalog | Promotions & Rebates | Help

sigpic

After market blades do not fit snugly and tend to come off........I found FoMoCo oem blades, what a difference......I purchased four sets
    Originally posted by RockAuto View Post
    As the seasons change, why not change out your wiper blades? First-quality wiper blades and refills made by Trico, including the latest "beam-style" blades and specialty products like Winter and Teflon blades, are available priced under $4. Many cost less than $2!

With Winter and Heavy Duty blades costing less than $2, it is the perfect time to replace the wipers on all your family's cars! As with all Wholesaler Closeouts, quantities are limited, so get them while you can! Wholesaler closeout wiper blades are not available for all applications.

Find wipers for your vehicle under "Wiper & Washer" in the RockAuto catalog.

www.RockAuto.com

Comment

I use premium type replacement blades (the beam style) and typically replace every 5 years or so... if that. You have to remove the blade support from the arm, but they will stay put if you put them on right and will park under the hood without issue (very slight touch on 88-91 box MGM... or at least my Mad Marquis).

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
      Originally posted by gadget73
      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
      Originally posted by dmccaig
      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

I bought some winter blades from Rock Auto last year when they had the big sale. Most of the ones I got from Rock Auto were Napa. Last winter the blades somehow got water inside the covering, and the blades froze. I had to get rid of those. I normally use the Anco winter blades with the red tip. They get used all year then get replaced once a year.

Comment

Tom why not use factory blades? Here is the FoMoCo P/N: D9AZ-17528-A They come two to a bag. I have never found after market to fit properly.
          Originally posted by Mainemantom View Post
          I bought some winter blades from Rock Auto last year when they had the big sale. Most of the ones I got from Rock Auto were Napa. Last winter the blades somehow got water inside the covering, and the blades froze. I had to get rid of those. I normally use the Anco winter blades with the red tip. They get used all year then get replaced once a year.

Comment

"I wipe my windshields by hand! What are you people even talking about?" -hipster
            Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Originally posted by sly View Post
              I use premium type replacement blades (the beam style) and typically replace every 5 years or so... if that. You have to remove the blade support from the arm, but they will stay put if you put them on right and will park under the hood without issue (very slight touch on 88-91 box MGM... or at least my Mad Marquis).
              The blades that came on my wagon fit fine, I tried the.beam style and they wouldn't park under the hood edge, tried another normal set and same result. I have to see if I can move the hood forward just a bit.
              1989 Country Squire - Twilight Blue, 347 stroker

2005 Crown Victoria Sport - Black - Stainless Works full exhaust with Borla Pro XS mufflers, BBK 75mm TB, Accufab plenum, CVPI airbox, Heinous control arms, etc...

Comment

Thanks for the part number. If it is for the winter blades, I will have to check it out.

Originally posted by Toploader View Post
                Tom why not use factory blades? Here is the FoMoCo P/N: D9AZ-17528-A They come two to a bag. I have never found after market to fit properly.

Comment

Anco Winter Blades FTW!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just a note for you fellas that like clear windshields: You can upgrade the 18" puny wiper blades of suck up to 21"ers on 90-91 boxes and up. I don't know if it puts more stress on the wiper motors, but mine haven't failed yet on the boxes I've done it to.

I'll be doing the '82 Mark VI with the 21" wiper blades soonish and will let you know how they fit. I think they're 1" more at top of travel, 2" at bottom, and just clear the windshield frame in their arc of travel.
                    Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Working...
                    X