Any idea of last wagon made in 91?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any idea of last wagon made in 91?

Anyone know if the vin or know of who might have the last merc or ford wagon off the assembly line in 91?

I've never heard of any recording or celebration of final or first or "one of one" VIN's of any panthers other than the last crown vic and the Marauders, sorry. I highly doubt ford saw fit to publish anything about the last panther wagon, as they were hoping to parlay their fans into Taurus owners.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
    160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
    waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

as they were hoping to parlay their fans into Taurus owners.
      In their dreams!

mike

Comment

I know there was a Colony Park advertised as the last, not sure if the owner meant last of its kind or last. People have been trying to find the last Grand Marquis with no help from Ford since 2011.
        1989 Country Squire - Twilight Blue, 347 stroker

2005 Crown Victoria Sport - Black - Stainless Works full exhaust with Borla Pro XS mufflers, BBK 75mm TB, Accufab plenum, CVPI airbox, Heinous control arms, etc...

Comment

Working...
        X