OE Parts Manufacturers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OE Parts Manufacturers

Aftermarket and original equipment (OE) parts manufacturers are now typically one and the same. However, it is still sometimes the official OE brands that are the first to offer less commonly replaced parts for the newest vehicles.

RockAuto.com has had ACDelco (GM) and Motorcraft (Ford) parts for many years. You may not be aware that RockAuto now also carries the other American "Big Three" OE brand, Mopar. Need factory valve covers for a new Dodge Charger? RockAuto has those valve covers and other Mopar parts for late model Chryslers.

Some of the brands may not be as familiar as Mopar, but RockAuto has hard to find OE parts for other late model daily drivers too. For example, Auto 7 provides RockAuto with many complex OE parts for Hyundai and Kia cars.

RockAuto Catalog | Promotions & Rebates | Help

sigpic

Good Info, I however, will never buy ANYTHING from ACDelco again.

Their customer service is horrible, and because of them I had a lower ball joint strips threads while I was driving, NOT GOOD!
    "To Find yourself, you must first lose yourself"

-1973 Volkswagen Bus Westy
    -1986 Honda Magna 700cc
    -1989 Lincoln Town car Signature Series
    -2011 Subaru Outback

Comment

Sorry to hear that There are usually plenty of other manufacturers to choose from as well!
      RockAuto Catalog | Promotions & Rebates | Help

sigpic

Comment

Sorry, just venting, but overall I am very pleased with you guys!
        "To Find yourself, you must first lose yourself"

-1973 Volkswagen Bus Westy
        -1986 Honda Magna 700cc
        -1989 Lincoln Town car Signature Series
        -2011 Subaru Outback

Comment

Its just reinforces that manufacturers are no longer concerned first about a quality product associated with their name, but have put maximized profits ahead of everything else.

Comment

Working...
          X