DC VA MD Meet anybody??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DC VA MD Meet anybody??

Just seenin' if anyone wants to get together and talk cars and drink beer and shoot pool. or whatever.
    -ryan
    08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
    03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
    97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
    94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
    73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
    12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
    Originally posted by pantera77
    Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

when???????
    Originally posted by GMGT
    you mangwhore

resident sniper expert

Comment

I'm in Norfolk, VA now! When and where?

Comment

well, i was thinking Fast eddie's pool hall in Alexandria, VA. but depending on where the majority of everyone is, it could change. Cuz I am always down for a road trip.
        -ryan
        03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
        97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--

Comment

Originally posted by i asked
          when???????
          when??????
          you mangwhore

resident sniper expert

Comment

Im down for richmond - 4.5 hour drive to DC for me, 2 hours to richmond
            Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
            'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
            sigpic
            85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

i'd be down for richmond but i need a time and date
              you mangwhore

resident sniper expert

Comment

I think Richmond would be a good place. That way we might be able to get some of our North Carolinians out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaze86Vic
                  I think Richmond would be a good place. That way we might be able to get some of our North Carolinians out there.
                  that's why i keep askin when and where?
                  you mangwhore

resident sniper expert

Comment

Once we decide where we'll decide when.

My vote is for Richmond.

Comment

i'll be in the dc area next weekend..........mr dawg lives in suitland, roastdawg is in alexandria, mikevic is in dc, natehawk is in md, warwagon is in md, david lives in arlington, mr ltd is in md......couple lsc guys in the area too......we can set something up.....let me know!
                      scott

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                      2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                      1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                      1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                      2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                      1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

:bump:

I wanna hear more guys! let's make this happen. Where can we meet? Next weekend (12/12-12/11 ???) sounds good.

Sploer5.0, how far you willing to go? You are the farthest south. Me and Pete are the farthest off track, since we live on opposite ends of VA. I still think a north Richmond VA meet is the most centered.

Comment

i'd be willing to go to up that far just need details like you said. but yth righmond is cool w/ me
                          you mangwhore

resident sniper expert

Comment

richmond is 5 hours for me.........somebody wanna let me crash with them on that particular weekend?

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                            2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                            1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                            1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                            2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                            1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

i think 12/10. saturday evening. either richmond or dc. i think the majority is leaning towards DC, but then again, i am new and this not a communist state, so i need help deciding where. oh yeah, either the 10th or the 11th. that weekend. let me know. i need feedback.
                              03 Mercury Marauder- 63k

Comment

Working...
                              X