ANOTHER MOD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANOTHER MOD

This new mod makes it so that your screen doesnt get hugely wide, regardless as to what's posted.

I am working on the mods to force attachment behaviors...
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

What's his name?
    -Michael

Comment

MODification, not MODerator
      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Heh, yeah I knew that.

-Michael

Comment

Yay to mods, AND mods!
          Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
          Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_GT
              This new mod makes it so that your screen doesnt get hugely wide, regardless as to what's posted.
              Excellent idea. On my car laptop I had to scroll the screen back and forth in every subject because of extremely wide signature images.

----------------------------------------------
              "I ain't gotta ban SHERIFF to make people behave." -- GMGT Jan, 2006

The biggest and best daily "corrupt cop" news on the Internet......
              http://www.copssuck.net

"CVU will never be the same again. Guess I'll migrate to GMN too........ admittedly, you
              are the "spark" that keeps most of these boards rolling along." Jan 10, 2006.

May 26, 2005: "Well SHERIFF, you are much more handsome than Jeff!"

"(Cops) who keep wearing their badges and guns everywhere they go are kind of seen as
              the geeks on the job for their boy scout attitudes." -- FireFlyP71, July 28, 2005

Comment

xool

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Working...
                X