Please tell me if these will fit!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please tell me if these will fit!

my stock rims are getting a little pitted and I thought these would look good. I believe they're off a late model Sable and are 18x7.5 with a 5x4.5 bolt pattern. Anyone know if the size with affect anything?

http://saginaw.craigslist.org/wto/5327592720.html

Nope, nope, nope. I think the Box & whale offset is 0 so you need like 8" of spacers to make those work. Don't waste your money. The Front Wheel Drive kills it, you cannot use these, sorry.
    Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

up to 2002 is 0 offset. You'd need 52mm spacers to make up for that 52mm offset on those wheels. This is just over 2 inches. Though 2 inch spacers would work as it's off by a few mm.

03+ would probably work with little issue.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
      Originally posted by gadget73
      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
      Originally posted by dmccaig
      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Ok, thank you

Comment

my years are for panthers BTW.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Comment

Just out of curiousity, would wheels from a newer Grand Marquis work without issues? Like 2005-2010? I just kinda want to know what to look for so I'm not back here every time I find a wheel I like .

Comment

03+ panthers use the large offset. 79-02 use zero offset. Keep that in mind. The lug pattern is 5x4.5inch or 5x114.3mm. Since you didn't state what year your car is, can't really say yes or no to anything.

Comment

Okay, so I can't do metric to inches conversion. ;D
                Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Working...
                X