86 TC SE waffle grille

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

86 TC SE waffle grille

Custom stuffs. To be installed tomorrow.
    Attached Files
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

That looks real nice. :thumbsup:
    '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
    '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

sweet. looks good mang
      Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

installed!
        before:

After:

to all you waffle haters out there.
        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

I like waffles... Pass the Ms. buttersworth please.
          1989 LTD Crown Victoria LX.
          -3.73s' w/ Track Loc - KYB GR-2 Shocks All Around - TRW HD Cargo Coils Rear - Moog Front Coils - 1 Inch Rear Sway Bar - 4.6 Lower Air Box- Stock Headers - Off Road H Pipe - Turbo Mufflers.

4 Door Muscle
          Supermotors

Comment

Finally!

The waffle doesn't suck so much now
            1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
            Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

i like it

Comment

Wow that looks great! That makes that thing look aggressive!
                2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

That looks great!
                  '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
                  '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Looks much better than before.

And you didn't blur your license plate OMG !!!!!1111ONEONEONEONE

Comment

Looks alot better. I did the same thing with my vic grille. Looked way better.
                      Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Thanks guys. I like the waffle mostly because everyone else hates it, but they are a bit blah. I was kinda going for an LSC SE type of look. Might fiddle around with partial blacking out of the headlight bezels, maybe "raccoon eye" style. Mine are shitty looking anyway so if I don't like the results its not like I'll be trashing anything. The masking on the grille wasn't quite perfect and on the edges of the raised chrome bars I notice I didn't get it quite straight. The chrome also isn't the best on it. Maybe I'll paint the better condition one I have and swap it back. I also might experiment with paint on the chrome trim rings around the marker lights. Picked up a really nice set this weekend so mine, at least the passenger side one, is up for experimenting with. I also might black out the trim around the back edge of the hood. Chrome is gone on it anyway, might be interesting to see what it looks like.

Comment

Great improvement. Nothing says luxurious whoopass like a mean town car.
                          Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

Kickass!!!!

I love teh waffle grills!!
                            Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                            Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

so thats what the plan was.... looks good mang
                              Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                              'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                              sigpic
                              85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Working...
                              X