My die hard Crown Vic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My die hard Crown Vic

Hello all,im new here and would like to show you all my current Crown Vic.

I bought this car last winter,picked it up in Long Island NY.I drove 430 miles there and 430 back for this car.I payed $325 for it and drove the car home just as is My buddy drove my truck back.

When i bought the car it had 131,xxx miles on it and now has 151,xxx miles.This car has been 95% trouble free for me

This car was a blue and white ex- Nassau county Auxiliary police car.I had it repainted for $500 bucks by a friend.Its now a Dark metallic blue,i really wanted the dark saphire blue but it was more pricey so... It has the lo-po 5.0L,factory H pipe dual exhaust,posi rear w/ 3.08 gears.The only mods i have done are the A/C pump and SP delete and a high flow air intake.Oh and i added a set of rear lolli pop brake lights.My future mod is a nice set of E7 heads and a flex-a-lite fan.Other than that nothing else.

\'91 P72 Ford Crown Victoria 5.0L

Pics Motor and intirier pics to come later.

Comment

Looks great! Change out that rear gear and you will be impressed what the Vic will do. A 3.55 or 3.73 will make that beast haul!

Comment

Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

Welcome!

Looks to have a lot of potential.
          Project \"Fire and Ice\":

1989 LTC

My worst enemies are those who presume me to be harmless. They cannot imagine how much I resent and disdain them, or just how great a threat they would face if I could get at them. Everything in their behavior speaks of insult and presumptuousness, and for now it is all I can do to make constructive use of my anger toward them. At this time, I just make a list of them and keep a watch on. Some day, with the help of time, space, and circumstance, I will be able to humiliate them properly - not in a manner they would enjoy, but in a style calculated to make them wish that they had never been born.

Anton Szandor LaVey

Comment

to GMN.

'90 Mercury Grand Marquis GS
            Baseline 5.0L numbers totally stock, 123 rwhp, 239 rwtq
            5.4L swap coming soon.

Comment

howdy doodley!

what did you do to the brake lights?? I wanna see!

Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
              'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
              sigpic
              85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Add a set of dog dish caps and some beauty rings and you'll be set!
                86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Hey thanks a bunch guys,im glad to be here A fellow member on a nother car forum i am a part of (4aDrive.com) told me about this forum just yesterday,So i just had to join

As far as the brake lights go i just added a set of rear lolli pop brake lights.Ther was already holes ther for them so i just whent ahead and put a set on.Incast some are not sure what they are,they are extra brake lights that go in the rear deck near the rear window of the car,near the rear speakers.Its kinda hard to see them in the pics.

I also have a Boss CD player,rear Pioneer 6x9's,and two 12" subs in the trunk.It is a sealed box with 4 ports on it,Really BOOMS !!

Yeah steeper gears would be very nice but don't see that happening any time soo

Comment

That car looks...familiar...

Nice paint!
                    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Man i didnt know thats all you paid for her? thats awsome
                      1999 CVPI
                      Old Rides
                      1988 Ford Mustang GT (trickflow stage 1)
                      1989 Mercury Grand Marquis LS (5.SLO)
                      1989 Ford Thunderbird SC (3.8 Supacharged)

Comment

Originally posted by trife86
                        Man i didnt know thats all you paid for her? thats awsome
                        Whats funny is i payed more for the paint job than i did for the car LOL.

Comment

Working...
                        X