• Show
Clear All

DannyBoy's snow Pics

Pics just taken today,brrrr its cold out

\'91 P72 Ford Crown Victoria 5.0L

Here is my other car,

Comment

Those poor cars look cold. Put a blanket over them!
      Project \"Fire and Ice\":

1989 LTC

My worst enemies are those who presume me to be harmless. They cannot imagine how much I resent and disdain them, or just how great a threat they would face if I could get at them. Everything in their behavior speaks of insult and presumptuousness, and for now it is all I can do to make constructive use of my anger toward them. At this time, I just make a list of them and keep a watch on. Some day, with the help of time, space, and circumstance, I will be able to humiliate them properly - not in a manner they would enjoy, but in a style calculated to make them wish that they had never been born.

Anton Szandor LaVey

Comment

let the chevy freeze :evil:
        Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

That a police package Caprice with the LT-1 ? And whereabouts in Western NY? I used to visit a friend of mine up in Rochester, and I've been out as far as Buffalo when we came back from Niagra Falls.
          86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
          5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
          I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73
            That a police package Caprice with the LT-1 ? And whereabouts in Western NY? I used to visit a friend of mine up in Rochester, and I've been out as far as Buffalo when we came back from Niagra Falls.
            Yes its a police package Caprice (9C1) and yes it does have the LT1 with the G80 Posi rear.That is my 5th Caprice I also had a '97 Crown Victoria (P71).

I live in Franklinville NY.

Comment

Working...
            X