X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

01 LX Sport Parts

Local yard just got one in.

Wheels 8.5/10 conservatively rated.

Black console also in car in good shape. Black leather buckets fair. Rear seats leather not so great: that's where they stored the wheels so it's stretched. Also has trunk organizer.

Car is located in Lynchburg VA. I can pull small stuff and ship but prefer not to ship the big stuff. Really just put this post here to let you all know the parts are there so you can come get them but I can ship stuff if needed. Car is black on black.
    1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
    1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
    Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
    Box Panther Production Numbers

I had originally thought about getting LX sport wheels for my vic... but got some HPPs first.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Wish I could use them but I'm not big brake swapped and running big spacers on the front is not something I really want to do.

GMN Box Panther History

Comment

The Ford wheels should work. The repops have that problem. I could be mistaken though.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Comment

I'd love to have the wheels. I'll take em.
          -Nick M.
          Columbia, SC

66 Squire, 89 Colony Park, 90 TC, 03 TC, 06 TC, 07 TC (2x)
          03 BMW 540iT, 07 Toyota Tundra SR5 Dbl Cab/5.7 2WD

Comment

The trunk organizer is a super find.

No need for it here but it may spark interest among others. It will pop right in. I have the police version...Was looking for a civilian version for long time and could never find one.
            ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
            My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
            My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
            But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0446.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	130.3 KB
ID:	1281074Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0444.jpg
Size:	107.6 KB
ID:	1281075Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0443.jpg
Size:	89.2 KB
ID:	1281076Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0442.jpg
Size:	159.4 KB
ID:	1281077

Wheels came home with me today. TecNickel has dibs.

Car was still mostly complete today. Got a few pics for the viewing public. Upside down because my phone likes them that way.

No more junkyard runs for me for a while. Wife says I gotta pull my share of baby duty. Meanwhile projects languish in the garage. She did give me the go ahead to get some estimates on garage expansion.

GMN Box Panther History

Comment

I'd be into that trunk organizer but shipping it would be a massive PITA.
                86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
                  I'd be into that trunk organizer but shipping it would be a massive PITA.
                  How far from him are ya? Make a road trip if not too long of a drive.
                  The ones who accomplish true greatness, are the foolish who keep pressing onward.
                  The ones who accomplish nothing, are the wise who know when to quit.

Comment

The great Google says basically 6 hours each way. Bit longer than I wish to do for a turn and burn. This time of year that would be the truck, and I'm not sitting my ass in that thing for 12 hours with the worn out seats and the driveshaft vibe. Also not 100% positive it will fit into a Town Car. It probably would though. I don't think that part of the trunk is differently shaped between the various models.
                    Last edited by gadget73; 12-23-2016, 12:14 PM.
                    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Yeah 6 hrs 1-way is a bit too much. I've done up to 4, but 6 ain't happening unless it's something I actually need, not just kinda want. And I hear ya on the seats thing, half an hour in the shop truck with the old seats used to kill my back, now I can do several hours if need be.
                      The ones who accomplish true greatness, are the foolish who keep pressing onward.
                      The ones who accomplish nothing, are the wise who know when to quit.

Comment

+1 WANT that trunk organizer... but that's like 18 hours one way for me.

Comment

Tiggie you have a pm regarding wrecking yard info.

Comment

I'd be interested in trunk organizer too if still available
                            -Nick M.
                            Columbia, SC

66 Squire, 89 Colony Park, 90 TC, 03 TC, 06 TC, 07 TC (2x)
                            03 BMW 540iT, 07 Toyota Tundra SR5 Dbl Cab/5.7 2WD

Comment

I need that console so bad omg

please get that for me

This was supposed to be in all capitals. But I guess GMN forbids that kind of excitement..

I've been trying to find one of those consoles for my car for the last two years.
                              Last edited by Bobcat; 12-26-2016, 11:44 PM.
                              __________________________________________________

1985.03 Crown Vic. Coupe "CVGT" Build thread - china whirlybird, burnout machine.
                              The only 6 speed box on a late model frame.

Originally posted by SVT98t
                              It has air ride. I've disabled it since I've been jacking it up and down.

That is how you're supposed to jack it.

Up and down.

-ryan s.

Comment

Working...
                              X