RockAuto Collector Magnets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RockAuto Collector Magnets!

For more than 10 years, RockAuto has been featuring customers’ cars on our Collector Magnets, and including one inside the shipping box with most customers’ orders. They are real cars that are still on the road today, thanks to their owners’ loving care and parts purchased on RockAuto.com. We regularly issue batches of new magnets in limited quantities so more customers get a chance to have their cars in the magnet limelight. We hope all customers have fun receiving the magnets with their orders and expanding their magnet collection! At the request of customers seeking additional magnets, we now also offer a pack of 5 random RockAuto Collector Magnets, available for purchase here.

If you purchase parts from RockAuto.com, we would like to give you the opportunity to have your car or truck possibly featured on a RockAuto Collector Magnet! New, old, import, domestic, daily driver, trailer queen, classic, antique, we want to see them all! Please email flamur@rockauto.com with your favorite images (tips for taking pictures of your car) and what parts from RockAuto you have used.

Do you have an impressive collection of RockAuto magnets lining your refrigerator or toolbox? You’re not alone! Share a picture of your collection below, and prepare to amaze your fellow collectors!

RockAuto Catalog | Promotions & Rebates | Help

sigpic

and including one inside the shipping box with most customers’ orders
    What would be the criteria for the some that don't? Still miffed I had an order once with no magnet in it.

Alex.

Comment

Got about 20 of them on the kitchen fridge.
      1990 MGM: $50 E7 heads, HO cam, Holley SysteMAX lower intake, HO upper intake with an Explorer TB. LSC ECM. Lincoln logs into stock dual exhaust. K&N drop in air filter. Wide ratio AOD, 2400 converter with a 3.08 one tire fire out back. Car is less slow now. Then there's the '92 Beater. Dual 2.25" exhaust with shiny tips. Rumbles nice. Super slow. Burns oil too.

Comment

My beater would never make it... it's too beat up.

As for the magnets... so far I have 37 on the side of my equipment rack.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
        Originally posted by gadget73
        ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
        Originally posted by dmccaig
        Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Sometimes I get magnets, sometimes I don't. Doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason too it. Hell, sometimes I get two instead.
          2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
          2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
          2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
          1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

Figure I should send in some pics. I got a magnet with a '90s Pontiac Grand Prix on it so I don't think it's a real stringent criteria.

Comment

Guess I should send some too. I've got four magnets on the Fridge..
              1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
              1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Most of our warehouses stock magnets and include them in the box, but some do not. You may have received an order from a warehouse that does not stock our magnets or is waiting on their next magnet shipment. Please be sure to check under the flaps of the shipping box.
                Originally posted by GM_Guy View Post
                What would be the criteria for the some that don't? Still miffed I had an order once with no magnet in it.

Alex.
                RockAuto Catalog | Promotions & Rebates | Help

sigpic

Comment

My collection:

I shot over an email yesterday with some pictures of my 1987 Ford Crown Victoria.

-David
                  ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                  My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                  My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                  But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                  my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Working...
                  X