Charity Rally.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charity Rally.

My friend Eric is trying to organize a charity rally for sometime next year, He was thinking in September starting in Toronto and ending in San Antonio Texas.

The idea would be that everyone who participates trys to get sponsored to go. The team who rasies the most money gets a prize and the rest goes to a charity that can be decided upon after we see what kind of interest there is.

Yes, it is a long trip but we think a gathering of East and West coast Tuners/hotroders/anyone would be awesome.

What we need right now is to see how many people would be seriously interested in participating in this event/rally/trip? We don't want, "I'd like to but I don't know." We want "Yes, I would like to enter and would be willing to take the time for a good charity cause." You could even get your employer to sponsor you.

If you would like to participate but don't think you could actually make it, help someone else raise money. The prize is also yet to be decided but it could range from cash to upgrades, etc. At the moment, we are willing to take suggestions on that. SEC is going to be producing body kits so a custom made, one off kit may be in the offering too, or whatever body panels. This started off as a thing for dubbers, but I convinced Eric to extend it to all makes and models. How many of y'all will want to crush some honda.

The site will be up soon. This race will be conducted like the Gumball 3000, only slightly slower speeds haha.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Eric Bruno
    Eric Fritsch

Sponsered by:

R.I.P. Jason P Harrill 6-12-06 (you will be missed)

Cricket, Cricket, Cricket.....
    2000 Grand Marquis LS
    2000 F150 XLT 6 inches of lift.
    1987 Bill Blass Mark VII - Sold
    1985 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park- SOLD. to a little old lady
    Mercury Owners Group member
    Save The Whales, Restore an Old Station Wagon!!

Comment

Guess no one wants to race :drug:

Changed the name, maybe more interest?

R.I.P. Jason P Harrill 6-12-06 (you will be missed)

Comment

Cricket, Cricket, Cricket.....
        2000 Grand Marquis LS
        2000 F150 XLT 6 inches of lift.
        1987 Bill Blass Mark VII - Sold
        1985 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park- SOLD. to a little old lady
        Mercury Owners Group member
        Save The Whales, Restore an Old Station Wagon!!

Comment

I think it's just a bit out of our league here. No one here has really got the time to spend on that.

Comment

Working...
          X