Sam the Sexy Slab 1997 - 2005

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam the Sexy Slab 1997 - 2005

Hey guys, sorry I never posted pics up of Sam..... Unfortunantly.. he was lost in a car accident on wensday morning around 7:30 am...

www.myspace.com/palmdalewes

Pics are at that link at the moment...

If anyone can.. Please give me the mailing adress to Ford so I can commend this car, It saved my life.

Damn dawg, sorry about your car man. I don't know what I would do if I lost mine.
    Project \"Fire and Ice\":

1989 LTC

My worst enemies are those who presume me to be harmless. They cannot imagine how much I resent and disdain them, or just how great a threat they would face if I could get at them. Everything in their behavior speaks of insult and presumptuousness, and for now it is all I can do to make constructive use of my anger toward them. At this time, I just make a list of them and keep a watch on. Some day, with the help of time, space, and circumstance, I will be able to humiliate them properly - not in a manner they would enjoy, but in a style calculated to make them wish that they had never been born.

Anton Szandor LaVey

Comment

And I know how much you loved that car, too...
      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

That sucks mang, glad your okay.
        Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
        Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

I seriously.. have never driven a car as nice as Sam.... The handling and steering was easy perfect, pickup was good enough (0-60 in 10 seconds) lol fat ass boy. Im seriously never forgeting the first car I owned that pratically gave me fun, compfort, and enough love to let me walk away from a 60 mile an hour impact given by a GMC sufari.. She diden't even hit her brakes... :drug:

Comment

Working...
          X